Domestic renovation noise has been a concern in the community. The Environmental Protection
Department is launching a Pilot Scheme on Quiet Renovation to promote the use of quiet renovation
equipment and encourages the setup of specific house rules for good and quiet domestic renovation
The Pilot Scheme will be ongoing until 2023. There will be a series of seminars and site
demonstrations on the use of quiet renovation equipment. A free rental scheme will also be launched
to encourage utilisation of the above equipment.
- All equipment must be returned to us within one month after the day upon which it was borrowed.
- Borrowing equipment will be provided free of charge, while a refundable deposit is required. The required deposit is equivalent to 30% of the cost of the equipment. Company cheque is accepted, the payee on the cheque should be: ANEWR CONSULTING LIMITED.
- The deposit will only be confiscated in the event of loss of equipment or when the equipment is permanently destroyed, or intentionally concealed. In normal circumstances, deposit will not be confiscated due to normal wear and tear.
- The borrowers are obliged to arrange the delivery for pick-up and return at borrowers' costs. The pick-up and return address is Unit 517, Tower A, Regent Centre, 63 Wo Yi Hop Road, Kwai Chung, Hong Kong, Monday to Friday (except public holiday) from 0930 to 1230.
- Borrowers are advised to check for any defect or damage to equipment before checking out. You should report to the staff in the Office immediately if any defect or damage is noticed. The defeated or damaged equipment may not be borrowed.
- The borrower accepts complete financial responsibility for the equipment borrowed. The borrower will take responsibility for the equipment's reimbursement repair or replacement costs if lost, stolen or damaged.
- All borrowers/users must observe and follow the operating instructions, rules and regulations governing the use of the equipment at any location. Do not misuse the equipment. Responsibility for the equipment remains with the users from the time of delivery until the time of return.
- The borrower/user assumes all responsibility for injuries to persons or damages to property and agrees to release and hold ANewR Consulting Limited (the contractor) and the Environmental Protection Department of HKSARG harmless for any claims, of whatsoever nature, arising out of the use of the rental equipment while in their custody.
- The borrower must present a valid Construction Industry Safety Training Certification at the time of checking out equipment.
- The application successful/unsuccessful will be notified to you within five working days by email. Should you not receive the message, please get in touch with us at Tel: 5392 5911/Email: email@example.com.
- Terms and conditions subjects to change without further notification
- It is prohibited to make profits from re-rental under the Scheme.
- In case of dispute, the decision of ANewR Consulting Limited shall be final.
- Loans may be renewed, provided that no one else has lodged a request for the item. Borrowers are advised to restart the loaned equipment at least three working days before the due date.
- The renewal period is the extension of two weeks from the due date of the previous rental.
- The renewal will be provided free of charge. The borrowers are obliged to arrange the delivery for pick-up and return at borrowers' costs.
- The borrowers shall submit the valid cheque for every three-month consecutive renewal to the contractor and return to check on the equipment at the contractor's office.
- The renewal application is available online at www.quietrenovation.com three days before the due date of previous rental.
- Do not use the equipment when in doubt.
- Equipment must be operated by qualified workers/apprentices holding valid Construction Industry
Safety Training Certification.
- Check conditions of the equipment and make sure you understand instructions before usage.
Should you have an inquiry about the equipment, do not hesitate to get in touch with us at Tel: 5392
- The issues of invalid document proof, late return, equipment loss or damage may lead to
unsuccessful renewal and refund.
- The application may be successful completely or partially.
Should you have query about the arrangement, feel free to contact us.
Pilot Scheme on Quiet Renovation
Tel: 5392 5911
ANewR Consulting Limited (appointed by the Environmental Protection Department of HKSARG for
the Pilot Scheme on Quiet Renovation) is committed to full implementation and compliance with the
relevant provisions of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in handling your personal
data which will be treated in strict confidence. The data collected in this form is strictly confidential
and will not be disclosed to any external parties unless your consent has been obtained or it is
required to do so by law. The data will be destroyed six months after the programme ends. Under
the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to request access to and
correction of the personal data held by ANewR Consulting Limited. Requests can be made to us in
writing via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create an AccountForget Password?